-
April 2nd, 2001, 07:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
April 3rd, 2001, 02:24 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Watch out with the tubing you've used. I used the same stuff and it lasted two weeks before the vacuum managed to collapse the tubing at idle. You'll probably need to get something that's more sturdy.
------------------
DirtyLude
Toronto Prelude Club
-
April 3rd, 2001, 04:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I saw TOO's warning about this, so I made sure to get the thick-wall tubing. The standard stuff is 1/16"...this stuff is 3/32". I'll keep an eye on it though. 
Thanks,
Sonny
-
April 3rd, 2001, 04:10 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hey sonnyballs, are u getting a breather filter? That will help keep the manifold clean too. Preparing for the blower?
------------------
94 Civic EX/JRSC @6psi/CS Stage II Clutch/Fidanza Flywheel/IHE/STR Cam Gear/B&M short throw and plenty other mods.....
-
April 3rd, 2001, 07:25 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Breather filter is not used in TOO's setup. TOO uses a slanted tube to give the crank case positive pressure, which what Honda engineers originally intended. The original, unmodified design actually gives neg. pressure due to intake vaccum.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks